Reedtek provide affordable IT solutions, systems, computer support, repairs, and consultancy services to businesses and individuals. Our focus is on providing top quality help and support for all your IT needs. We are based in Horncastle, Lincolnshire and cover the whole county and beyond.
To enable you to achieve the very best from your technology
Services in brief
Home visits and site visits. For faults, computer repairs, network repairs , phone and tablet problems, advice, training
Home and site installations. New computers, laptops and networks supplied and installed. Please note that we are currently unable to make site visits and undertake installation on site.
Drop off repairs for hardware and software e.g. broken screens, startup and performance issues, virus removal
Drop off upgrades. More memory, more storage, faster storage.
New computers and laptops supplied to meet your requirements and budget (PC and Apple)
New networks including 4G Internet for portable devices or in rural locations and WiFi systems and extensions supplied and installed to cover everywhere you need a signal
Please see the rates page for full details of our IT solutions and charges.
IT Solutions, support and repair – Our expertise
- IT support, fault diagnosis, hardware and software repairs and upgrades
- Technical support and instruction tailored to individual needs
- Consultancy services, providing expert advice on all aspects of IT infrastructure and computer systems management
- Project management and project support using industry standard methodologies
- Systems specification, design, installation, testing, documentation and handover
- Provide independent advice on IT purchasing and contract negotiations. We aim to save you more than we charge.
- Networking – routers, switches, wired and wireless, data and voice structured cabling
- Desktop computer and laptop PCs – Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac operating systems
- File serving, Printing, backups
- Data recovery – corrupt disks and deleted files, password unlocking and reset
- Desktop applications, Cloud Computing
- Servers – Windows Server, Apple OS X / macOS Server
- Mobile technology – smart phone and tablet networking, data synchronisation and email