Our rates explained
Repairs, problems diagnosed and resolved from £36. No fix, No Fee.
Free advice, consultation and estimates. Call now on 01507 523557 or 07775 813762 or contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will always quote the appropriate rate in advance. Some problems may require significant repair time and computers may need to be taken to our office. In such cases a quotation will be provided as soon as diagnosis is complete. Our flexible rates are designed to be as low as possible so you only pay a reasonable fee for a professional service.
- Drop off repairs, hardware or software including virus/malware removal from £36
- Home visit for any required work or training from £45 (including local travel and up to 1 hours work) £30 per hour for each additional hour
- Home computing and networking support, advice and repairs. Home visit fee if applicable, £30 per hour plus parts
- Telephone and remote support and advice. Free advice to new and existing customers. £30 per hour for actual support work undertaken.
- Local delivery of repaired items £18 (delivery only) or with installation £45 (as per home visit fee)
- Business site visit from £40 (+VAT) (including local travel, up to 1 hours work)
- Business system support, training and repairs £30 per hour (+VAT) plus parts
- Business system specification, design, installation, development and consultancy £30 per hour (+VAT)
Unless otherwise stated there will be a minimum charge of £36 for repairs made at our office or £45 (inc travel) for a home visit, £40 (+VAT) for business site visits, these fees allow for up to 1 hours work. Many support issues can be resolved in 1 hour or less. In the event of a more time consuming problem then we will provide an estimate as soon as possible. Time over the initial 1 hour will be charged at the appropriate hourly rate. For home and business site visits of short duration (less than 5hrs) but which are not local and require travel over 15 miles (round trip) we may add travel to our charges at 45 pence per mile but only for additional miles travelled over 15 miles. For telephone support time is billed at a minimum of 30 minutes per new contact.
VAT is included in the above fees for domestic and sole trader clients (non VAT registered ). VAT will be added for business clients. Chargeable hours are rounded to the nearest 15 minutes. VAT Invoices and time sheets are available on request by email.
To pay for Reedtek services using PayPal